A Few Things We Couldn't Help Noticing
- Proud to Proclaim Our Ignorance. A Cleveland company we've never heard of is among Fortune Mag's 100 fastest-growing companies.
- Yet Another Health Myth? Canada's leading newsweekly thinks so.
- World's Weirdest Hotels. Which one is your favorite?
- Ten Oddest Places to Work or Live. Our favorite is #7.
- That Other 40th Anniversary (Sort Of). You can help write a history of the internet.
- Another Kind of History. We're guessing this headline might have drawn more than the usual amount of interest.
- Same Old Crap. This development reminded me of journalist Michael Kinsley's infamous principle about Washington outrages: the real scandal is not what people are doing illegally, but what's actually legal.
- And Finally...This is not a fake news item from The Onion, all appearances to the contrary. I'm just trying to imagine the experience of being coached by this disturbed cretin.