Thursday, November 22, 2007

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving

I hope you all have a warm and wonderful holiday today (or that you had one, as the case may be, since I sincerely hope you have the good sense to be doing something else on Thanksgiving besides checking blogs). I was touched this morning by a lovely Thanksgiving day column by new(ish) Plain Dealer Metro columnist Phil Morris. I've never been much of a fan of his writing for a variety of reasons (and that glowering photo he chooses to use of himself doesn't help), but in today's column about the first Thanksgiving without his mom, he finally shows some heart, and reveals enough about himself and his family dynamics to help me understand and sympathize with the person behind the column. Please give it a look when you can. And have a peaceful and joyous holiday, gentle reader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home