Monday, April 02, 2007


Happy Birthday Wishes Are In Order...
...For one of our favorite writers--oh, hell, for one of our favorite people on the planet. May 37 be the best year yet, Anton. May you continue to grab life by the claws. To review everything we've previously written about the formidable Mr. Zuiker (a.k.a. "Prince of the Research Triangle"), click here. To view our second-favorite photo of the birthday boy, click here. And to see a thoroughly enchanting photo of his adorable family, click here.

2 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger mistersugar said...

Why, thank you, John. Remember my 30th at the flat in Shaker Square? When, echoing your advice to me when I was leaving college, I pledged to be a writer during this decade? No books yet to my name (though I have published my dad's book and my grandpa's book) but going on seven years of writing my blog. Thanks for your friendship and inspiration.

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger John Ettorre said...

Naturally, I remember that birthday celebration well, AZ. Here's hoping I get to celebrate your next decade marker with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home