Thursday, April 15, 2004

Roldo as Pitchman!

I came across this little gem last year, and have somehow never used it till now. Perhaps I was saving it for just the right time. And today feels like that time. Anyway, check out this bizarre little testimonial from Cleveland's Old Testament Angry Prophet and his wife Ann, for a company that installs new kitchen cabinets no less. When I first saw it, I laughed so hard that I nearly choked. And I needed a good laugh today.

Ann, by the way, is due to retire any day now from her long years of yeoman's work in the Cleveland Museum of Art's splendid library. The St. Louis native, who I swear is the most stunningly pretty AARP-eligible woman I've ever seen, keeps our caped crusader in good health and high spirits. The love birds' appointment viewing: Everbody Loves Raymond. Anyway, congratulations on your retirement Ann. Hope to be seeing you two in lots more commercials for products you enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home